Under normal circumstances, an artificial product is named after its natural counterpart. But, in the case of Blue Aventurine, it was the other way around. It happened when a glass factory worker accidentally added metal filings to molten glass.
The result was something really beautiful. What formed after cooling was something amazing. It was blue and had iridescent sparkles. The product was termed ‘a ventura’ or ‘all´avventura’ that in Italian meant ‘by chance’, because it was formed by accident.
When a natural stone displaying the same randomly spaced iridescent sparkles was discovered, it was named Blue Aventurine. In this case, the lovely blue color was due to the inclusions of Dumortierite. This stone is also referred to as the Indian Jade and has proved to be a great calming stone, used for balancing and healing emotions.
Physical benefits of Blue Aventurine
- Blue Aventurine is particularly effective in balancing hormones. It corrects hormonal imbalances in women trying to conceive.
- It strengthens respiratory and circulatory systems and facilitates enhanced oxygenation.
- It alleviates headaches, migraines, etc. and cures insomnia and eye problems.
- It helps treat a variety of ailments, such as colds, congestions, coughs, allergies. It also eases aches and pains, chronic stiffness, twitches, tics and muscle spasms.
- It targets problems occurring in many parts of the body, such as ears, throat, mouth, food pipe and parathyroid glands.
- It benefits the nervous system, treats glaucoma and addresses issues related to pituitary gland.
Psychological benefits of Blue Aventurine
- This stone helps in overcoming unhealthy habits, such as drug or alcohol addiction, and negative traits like greed, selfishness, overreaction, etc.
- It helps the individual lead a better life.
- It boosts career by bringing to fore professional capabilities, such as leadership abilities, management and organizational skills, etc.
- It also helps in getting recognition from superiors.
- It enhances communication skills that aids in effective networking and improved relations with superiors, colleagues and clients.
Spiritual or metaphysical benefits of Blue Aventurine
- Blue Aventurine is extensively used in meditation, since it heightens psychic awareness. It not only helps get rid of stagnant energies, but also infuses positive vibrant energies. This aids in personal and spiritual growth.
- This stone provides higher spiritual guidance and helps unravel intuitive and psychic abilities. If these abilities were previously blocked, it unblocks them.
- Blue Aventurine possesses the power to activate and purify the chakras. It resonates with the upper chakras and stimulates the Third Eye Chakra and the Throat Chakra.
- Meditating on this stone helps one to connect with one’s inner self. It sets one on the path to discovering one’s psychic abilities.
Although everyone possesses some degree of psychic abilities, it varies from person to person. Blue Aventurine activates one’s psychic powers that helps stimulate the subconscious with higher vibrations, thereby contacting the spiritual realm.
How to use Blue Aventurine?
Blue Aventurine displays its properties most effectively when worn as a piece of jewelry. Ayana Wellness offers the purest form of Blue Aventurine in its beautifully crafted necklace. You can check it out on ayanaproducts.com and order it online.